Commercial Solicitor, 1-5 years PQE, Exeter, Top 100 firm - To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 9103
JOB TITLE: Commercial Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 1-5 years PQE
SALARY: £40,000 - £60,000
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
• Ambitious and knowledgeable Commercial Solicitor is required to join our client's company commercial team based in their Exeter office.
• This role provides the opportunity for the successful Commercial Solicitor to work on a challenging and interesting caseload advising companies ranging in size.
• Our client is a well-known law firm with a strong reputation and working as part of their team means access to high quality work and plenty of career development opportunity.
• The role also comes with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
• The successful Commercial Solicitor will have between one and five years of experience working in a similar role.
• In addition, ideally the Commercial Solicitor will be used to handling their own caseload and working, to some extent, independently. The Commercial Solicitor will display the ability to draft complex contracts.
• The appointed Commercial Solicitor have a good eye for detail and be meticulous
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Solicitor vacancies throughout the Midlands and South West. If you are a Commercial Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Commercial Solicitors who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).