Residential Conveyancing, Greater Manchester - £25,000 to £33,000 – Established, reputable firm – To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: 215279042
• Working on a varied and interesting caseload covering the full spectrum of property issues including sales, purchases and remortgages with some high value residential property
• Consistently busy residential conveyancing team with a strong client base and a number of quality referrers
• Competitive renumeration and benefits package
• Excellent prospects for right candidates
• Established and successful personal law firm
• Friendly and supportive working culture
• Role open to residential conveyancers with at least two years' experience managing their own residential property caseload
• Candidates must be technically astute and have a strong client care ethos
• An excellent understanding of the clients' needs and a genuine desire to build lasting working relationships are essential
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancer vacancies throughout the North. If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Residential Conveyancers that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).