Childcare Locum (Local Authority) 4+ PQE/ West Midlands region /Remote Working/ Small knit team with supportive management – To apply please call Grace/Felicity/Zoe on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 905
• This local authority within the Midlands are seeking an experienced and knowledge Childcare Locum to join their busy child protection team. You will be carrying out a varied caseload of matters such as adoption and care proceedings.
• It is desirable that you are able to do your own advocacy
• Full time, the role will be initially working remotely, however the council are looking towards the future, and would require some office presence later on in the year.
• The role is ongoing, due to the increase in caseload, the role will start from 15th August
• Local Authority experience is highly desirable
• West Midlands region
• The council will consider candidates inside and outside IR35
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Childcare Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).