Residential Conveyancer, 2 years+ experience, Wiltshire – To apply please call Hanna on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 8895
• Due to an increase in workload, our client is looking to expand the offers of their residential conveyancing department.
• Successful Residential Conveyancer will be working in a friendly and dynamic department who have a strong ties in the local area, meaning loyal and repeat clients.
• This is a great opportunity to progress cases independently and the successful Residential Conveyancer will be given the autonomy to develop their caseload
• Salary for this role is competitive and our client offers a range of benefits as well as agile working.
• Our client is happy to consider applications from qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives and Licensed Conveyancers.
• It is essential that the successful candidate is able to handle their own, busy caseload and can progress a range of conveyancing transactions from initial instruction through to post-completion
• The successful Residential Conveyancer should be happy to undertake business development within the local area, and form close relationships with agents.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancer vacancies throughout the Midlands and South West. If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Residential Conveyancer that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).