Private Client Solicitor, 2 years+ PQE, Wiltshire - To apply please call Hanna on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 8893
• Due to expansion, our client is looking to recruit an experienced and keen driven Private Client Solicitor to handle their own caseload of private client matters
• The successful Private Client Solicitor will join a firm widely recognised for being leading providers of a full range of legal services in the South West
• Our client is open to considering both full and part time applicants
• A qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least two years of experience working within private client
• A good working knowledge of a range of private client matters including wills, trusts, LPAs, probate and administration of estates
• The successful Private Client Solicitor will be a flexible team player who has the ability to handle a busy workload.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Solicitor vacancies throughout the Midlands and South West region. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Private Client Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).