Commercial Property Solicitor, 3 years+ PQE, Birmingham, Top 50 law firm – To apply please call Hanna on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 8818
• Top 50 law firm based in the heart of Birmingham city centre
• Real estate department with a proven track record of providing decisive and efficient legal advice on a range of property matters
• The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will handle their own caseload covering a multiple of interesting and complex commercial property matters
• This is a really exciting opportunity to join a team at a time of growth and success and work alongside impressive individuals within this field
• The required Commercial Property Solicitor will have at least three years of experience working within a similar role and will be able to handle their own caseload
• A keen interest in business development and a willingness to undertake this in their new role is also desirable
• A hard working, commercially astute and ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor is required for this role.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property Solicitor vacancies throughout the East of England region. If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Commercial Property Solicitor that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).