In-house Residential Solicitor/Conveyancer/Legal Executive, Suffolk (commutable from Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk) - One of the UK's largest residential developers have two positions within their property department, to join their very busy plot conveyancing team. Salary will be advised on application and relevant to the experience of the candidate, plus extensive company benefits. To apply or to register your interest, please call Pasq on 0121 454 1004.
• Assisting the Legal Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running and timely achievements of plot sales transactions and consequential part exchange transactions
• As the appointed In-House Residential Solicitor/Conveyancer/ Legal Executive you will be liaising with the allocated Business Unit(s), keeping them up-dated with progression on Plot, part exchange and sale on
transactions and progressing transaction as well as providing a comprehensive reporting and monitoring system for the progress and completion of plot and part exchange transactions
• To be considered for this role you will have previous experience in a plot sales environment OR an understanding of the residential property environment knowledge of the conveyancing processes
• Experience in handling high volume work and the ability to remain calm and collected
• Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels
• If you are applying for the Level 2 position, you will be a good performer of experience, requiring some support and supervision
• For Level 3 you will be an exceptional performer, with an extensive level of experience, requiring minimal support/supervision
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of in-house vacancies throughout the London and South East region. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitor's that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).