IP Solicitor, 5+ years PQE, Manchester, Salary up to c£70,000 + extensive benefits including flexible working. Top-tier Chambers and Legal 500 rated team. To apply please or to register your interest, please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745.
• This is a rare opportunity for a IP Solicitor to join one of the UK's leading law firms
• Joining a team with national coverage, you will be advising a wide ranging client base made up of major plcs, public sector bodies, entrepreneurs and the not-for-profit sector, dealing with everything from due diligence,
drafting contracts and corporate support, through to complex contentious matters
• You will be working closely with clients from day one and be expected to work with minimal supervision
• The successful IP Solicitor will have excellent academics and have a broad background in IP law gained at a city, national or large regional law firm
• You will be technically adept, possess excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate a commitment to delivering top-class client service
• Competitive salary + benefits package that includes pension, private health cover, discounted parking / travel, cycle to work scheme, buying and selling annual leave + the opportunity for flexible / agile working
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Melanie Daly on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of IP Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are an IP Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any IP Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).