Corporate Crime Solicitor, 4+ years PQE, Manchester, Salary up to c£90,000 (DOE) plus an extensive benefits package, including flexible/agile working. You will be joining a global law firm, working with one of the sector's leading practitioners on high profile Corporate Crime cases. To apply or to register your interest, please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745.
• This specialist Corporate Crime team is currently seeking to recruit a Solicitor to deal with prosecutions involving offences such as fraud, bribery, corruption, environment, health & safety and product safety
• Most cases will be UK based, but you could also have the opportunity to deal with international matters
• The successful Solicitor will have at least 4 years' PQE in high profile corporate crime and fraud cases, gained at a leading City or National law firm
• You will be a proven litigator and have gained experience in criminal/regulatory investigations and prosecutions, ideally including Money Laundering, Tax and Health and Safety
• It is essential that you have an eye for technical detail and a passion for litigation and arbitration
• You will be joining a global law firm, working with one of the sector's leading practitioners on high profile Corporate Crime cases.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Melanie Daly on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Corporate Crime Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Corporate Crime Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Corporate Crime Solicitor that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).