Private Client Partner/Solicitor, 10 years PQE+, Dorset, salary £70,000 to £100,000 DOE, plus extensive benefits. To apply or register your interest please call Hanna on 0121 454 1004 for more information.
• This law firm is looking to expand the offerings of their private client team by appointed an additional Private Client Partner
• There is an existing caseload for the Private Client Partner to take on, however, the role will also include business development and winning new work on behalf of the department
• In addition, the successful Private Client Partner will assist in leading the existing team ad support more junior members of the team in the development of their careers
• A significant proportion of this department's work is on behalf of high net worth clients, making this an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Partner seeking high quality and complex work
• The successful Private Client Partner will have had at least ten years of experience covering a full range of private client work, with particular focus acting for high net worth clients
• The Private Client Partner should have a strong network of contacts and ideally have some form of following to bring with them to the role
• In addition, the Private Client Partner should be able to demonstrate strong, previous experience of business development and of winning new work
• It would be a significant advantage if the Private Client Partner has had experience of managing a team and supervising junior employees
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Hanna Robinson at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Partner vacancies throughout the Midlands and the South West. If you are a Private Client Partner looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Private Client Partners who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).