Corporate Solicitor, 2+ PQE, London, Salary £60-75,000 DOE, plus comprehensive benefits. One of the top five firms for deal volume for the past four years. To apply please call Gemma on 020 7183 8586.
• The corporate team advises companies, management teams, investors and debt providers through the business life cycle, from start-up and first round finance, through to M&A, management transactions, venture and development funding, restructuring, capital reductions, private equity funding and exits
• The firm also has a growing corporate finance practice, primarily advising listed clients on equity capital raisings, in the public market
• The corporate team has a clear growth strategy, which means that for the right legal professional, there is the opportunity for unlimited career progression
• In this role you will be able to take ownership of smaller transactions, as well as have the opportunity to assist the Partners on larger, more complex matters
• The core focus of the work will have a technology element, but you will also cover all aspects of deals, including M&A, VC, ECM, private equity, joint ventures and re-organisations
• You will have the opportunity and be encouraged to take part in a variety of client and BD activities from the outset
• The team is dynamic, vibrant and ambitious with an incredible team spirit and as such the appointed Corporate Solicitor will be equally enthusiastic and ambitious, to further help the team to achieve their exciting growth plans
• In addition to the competitive salaries, the firm offer a great working environment and high quality work, the firm believes that all staff should be rewarded for their commitment to the continued success of the firm, through a comprehensive and flexible range of benefits
• A healthy work-life balance is encouraged between office and home
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Corporate Solicitor vacancies throughout the London and South East region. If you are a Corporate Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Corporate Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).