Corporate Solicitor, 2+ PQE, Newcastle, Salary, c£50,000 + benefits and flexible working. Please call 0113 320 0575 to register your interest.
• An entrepreneurial Corporate Solicitor is being sought to join this firms award winning corporate team
• The newly appointed Corporate Solicitor will be joining an expanding team, dealing with a range of corporate finance transactions, including but not restricted to, early stage businesses and start up arrangements, through
to major fundraising, IPO and merger and acquisition work
• You will be a Corporate Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE gained from another top-tier city based firm across the UK
• Experience of working with SMEs, owner managed businesses and large corporates, plus mergers and acquisitions, shareholder agreements, listed company transactions and IPOs is required
• It is vital to be a good team player with excellent communication and organisational skills, with keen commercial mind
• The role will afford the appointed Solicitor the opportunity to work alongside the firm's partners, benefiting from their extensive experience
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Melanie Daly on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Corporate Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Corporate Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.