IP Solicitor, Leeds – Top 50 Law firm. Contentious and non-contentious IP work. High profile Leeds team. To c£55,000 DOE
JOB TITLE: IP Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: At least 12 months PQE
SALARY: To c£55,000 DOE
• Top 50 law firm
• Team headed up by leading IP Solicitor
• Strong national and international connections
• Client base includes major plcs and exciting entrepreneurial/start up companies.
• Opportunity to handle caseload of high quality contentious and non-contentious IP matters
• Work with some of the most highly regarded practitioners in the sector
• Market leading salary and extensive benefits package
• Flexible and agile working available
• At least 12 months PQE in IP law, gained in another leading regional or national law firm
• Experience of both contentious and non-contentious matters
• Commercial acumen and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of clients
• Proven experience of undertaking business development
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Melanie Daly on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of IP Solicitor vacancies throughout the Yorkshire and the North East. If you are an IP Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any IP Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).