Junior Legal Counsel, Essex, 1+ PQE – Providing support and advice on a range of legal issues affecting a fast growing, medium sized, entrepreneurial pharmaceutical business, with the main focus on commercial agreements. Call us now on 020 7183 8586.
JOB TITLE: Junior Legal Counsel
PQE REQUIRED: 1+
SALARY: £-on application
The Junior Legal Counsel will report directly into the Head of Commercial Legal and will also work directly with the General Counsel. The role will involve providing first line support to internal teams from across the group of companies with regular exposure to senior stakeholders within the business. Key tasks and responsibilities will include;
• Negotiating, drafting and supporting on a broad range of commercial contracts, including the following:
Distribution, Logistics and Licensing Agreements
General Service Agreements
Supply Chain Agreements
Amendments to existing legal contacts.
• Drafting and advising internal stakeholders on the content of confidentiality agreements and granting powers of attorney to external agents.
• Supporting on high value multi-national M&A transactions.
• Supporting with the management of an extensive global trademark portfolio.
• Providing legal advice and guidance to the wider business on ad hoc legal issues and business projects, on a supervised basis.
• Assist with the maintenance of a centralised legal contracts database.
• Providing support to other team members, as required.
You will be a qualified solicitor 1+ years PQE with a background in commercial law and experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts. Ideal candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to manage multiple tasks with good attention to detail, the ability to work alongside a small but busy team prioritising work to ensure timescales are met
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email Pasquale.email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of in-house vacancies throughout the South East. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitor's that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).