As a recruitment business we are constantly talking to our clients about how they make their working environment stand out from the crowd - so surely we should use this information wisely.
We are extremely proud that over 60% of our staff have been with us for more than 7 years however that isn’t enough for us - we wanted to know why so we recently asked the eNL team to tell us their Top 10 reasons:
- Training – Our internal training team have been identified as ‘perfect for the job’ of passing on their knowledge to others so this bespoke in-house training plus ongoing support from external leaders within the recruitment market, it really is our aim to help you to be the best you can be. Take a look at Fern’s Blog for an insight on your first 3 months with eNL.
- Flexibility – over 50% of our team work part-time, reduced or flexible hours – we believe that we can help you to maximise your time and your own success through fair and trusted working patterns.
- Career progression – a transparent promotion structure from Trainee through to Director we are proud to shout about our case studies. Feel free to ask, any of the team would be happy to share their career experience.
- Culture – perhaps the most important driver for our leadership team is to promote a friendly, supportive, creative and trusted culture.
- Rewarding – focusing on your individual ‘style’ as a recruiter our aim is to provide you with a work flow and client base that you enjoy. You will be encouraged to develop a rounded skill-set to not only encompass the day job but also networking, business and personal development, management and overall business contribution.
- Open-minded leadership team – experienced but still learning! eNL’s leadership team are down-to-earth and keen to push eNL to the next level through the positive contribution of our team. Your ideas will be listened to.
- Location & Free Parking – set in a stunning Georgian Building in Edgbaston with free private gated parking and easy access (less than 5 minutes walk) to Five Ways station. We have an endless amount of restaurants and sandwich bars, Pasquale has just celebrated 8 years with eNL and is our resident foodie, he can tell you the best places to ‘Eat In and Eat Out’.
- Team spirit – we have oodles of it! Whilst quietly competitive to achieve results we are always thoroughly supportive to our colleagues. We share information and always act in the best interests of the client and candidate.
- Leading reputation – it will be our 20th anniversary in 2019! Over the last 20 years we have developed and expanded a client and candidate driven reputation for quality.
- Remuneration, Benefits & Incentives – we thought you should hear about this from one of our consultant’s, please take a look at Claire’s Blog on just some of the ways that we hope eNL is an enjoyable place to work.
In 2019, we will be 20 (Happy Birthday to us) and we will take our total number of employees with more than 10 years service to 7 – can’t wait for the celebrations and for the next chapter!
We are focused on the future and keen to recruit new team members who will contribute to our ongoing success. Feel free to pick up the phone (confidentially) to me or any member of the eNL team, we will happily chat to you about the current opportunities we have.