During what are particularly uncertain times, due to the impact of COVID-19, we wish to reassure our clients and candidates that eNL Legal is still operating as normal and you can rest assured that we will continue to provide ongoing support and understanding.
For over 20 years eNL has offered full service legal recruitment, across the private practice, in-house and public sector markets, engaging with legal talent across all of England and Wales. Our team remains available to you during this challenging period and we are as committed as ever to supporting you, with no major interruptions to the services that we provide.
We are doing all that we can to ensure that we continue to offer the exceptional levels of service you have come to expect from eNL over the past 20 years. All necessary steps have been taken from our business continuity plan to ensure that we remain available to assist you with all of your legal recruitment needs, whether this is from our current office base or via remote working and our team will be fully accessible to you via our emails and usual contact numbers.
For our clients, eNL will continue to help and support your recruitment in the current climate. As a reminder, here are some of the services that we will continue to offer:
- Advertising vacancies online with various legal job boards, career pages and via social media
- Search, shortlist and send to you the best available candidates to consider. We will continue to reassure and support suitable individuals throughout the recruitment process and provide comprehensive details of your opportunity through to final offer management.
- Arrange interviews on your behalf, be that face to face, online or via telephone
- Market intel (including details of current recruitment strategies across the legal sector; new initiatives relating to remote/flexible working; and salary benchmarking)
For our candidates, eNL Legal will continue to help and support you with your next career move by continuing to offer the following:
- Online registration
- Discussing suitable vacancies and making applications on your behalf
- Tips & preparation advice for interviews, be that face to face, online or via the telephone
- Expert career advice & market knowledge including comprehensive and detailed knowledge of suitable vacancies; team structures; commitment to recruitment and reassurance of ongoing strategic plans for our clients
As a particular note for our temporary workers, we will continue to operate our payroll to the usual timescales and via our e-pay timesheet system.
We look forward to continuing to work with you and ensuring that eNL remains to be a dependable recruitment partner, maintaining our exceptional reputation for providing recruitment expertise that you can rely on.