eNL Legal; a leading locum recruitment agency
Permanent and contracted positions are hugely different, and many agencies on the market only specialise in one area. Here at eNL Legal, we believe in developing long-term relationships, and there is every chance that you may want to switch from a permanent position to a locum position further down the line. With this in mind, we never limit ourselves between the type of jobs, or the different legal sectors and industries. We’re fully experienced in the differing requirements that locum vacancies present, and we will always handle this important step in your career with the care it needs.
There are locum positions available for every type of law job, from lawyer to solicitor, and eNL Legal have been bringing candidates and clients together for these positions since 1999. Read on below for more information about working away from home as a locum.
What working away from home factors might you need to consider if looking at locum jobs?
If you are looking at locum legal positions, then there are a few factors worth considering, which we have detailed below:
- Hotels – we work across the country, and it may be that you have to regularly make trips around to complete your jobs. You’ll need to think about hotel arrangements for this
- Travel – if you are making trips around the country, then you will of course need to think about travel arrangements too
- Relocation – it may be that your new locum position requires a complete relocation
These are just some of the factors that you’ll need to consider when working away from home as a locum, and one of our specialist recruitment consultants can help
Is there anything else you’ll need to think about with locum vacancies?
Travel arrangements aren’t the only thing that you’ll need to think about if looking at locum vacancies. Some of the other things you’ll need to consider are:
- Sector – do you want to work private, public, or in-house?
- Documents – there are several documents that are required by law
- Billing – we can help with timesheets and pay slips
If you are unsure about a certain aspect of the locum process, we have filled out a detailed FAQ section here.
Finding out more from eNL Legal
Whether you’re an experienced lawyer looking to soon retire or a paralegal that simply wants more freedom with their time, then a locum position could be for you. If you want to find out more on how eNL Legal can help, then we are contactable here.