What makes eNL Legal different from other recruitment agencies?
When envisioning and establishing eNL Legal in 1999, our focus, as it is now was on both short and long-term goals. One of those goals was to provide the most effective and efficient service right from the very start, so clients and candidates would recognise the quality of our company as well as its integrity. Our focus is service delivery and we have done this by assembling the best team of Legal Recruiters possible. After all, your business is only as good as your employees — they’re the face of the company right? The positive and resourceful services we offer helps to create the best recruitment experience possible, which has enabled us to build on long-term business relationships. We do not compromise on the quality of our employees, we seek out intelligent and independent individuals who share our passion and vision.
We constantly push ourselves to new heights through active research, continual training, both in recruitment and personal development, attending professional conferences, team building and activities that enrich the overall experience of working at eNL Legal. This is what stands us apart from our competitors.
What can you expect from a career with eNL Legal?
We want to make sure that we set ourselves apart from other agencies on the market and give all of our employees a real reason to work here. When working for eNL Legal, you can expect the following:
- Work on exciting vacancies with Lawyers, Solicitors, Legal Directors, and more
- Gain a deeper knowledge of the law and the legal industry
- Work in a down-to-earth, professional and progressive legal recruitment company
- Outstanding career prospects to Director level
- Higher than average salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package to include 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme and death in service
- Ongoing internal and external training with leading industry experts and in line with individuals aspirations
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation qualification
- Uncapped commission, bonuses and incentives
- To make some great friends!
- To be given responsibility to shape your own future and career
Does this sound like the sort of company that you would like to work for? We have detailed a full list of current eNL Legal opportunities below.
We are always looking to expand our team with bright and motivated people. The current list of positions that we have available are:
- Trainee Legal Consultant
- Permanent Legal Consultant
- Locum Legal Consultant
- Senior Permanent Legal Consultant
- Senior Locum Legal Consultant
- Principal Consultant
If one of these positions interests you, then please forward your current CV and details to email@example.com. Or, if you can’t see a position that suits you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Rachel Smith on 0121 454 1004 for a further discussion.