Recruitment expertise and advice you can rely on
Here at eNL Legal, we are proud of our expert Legal Recruitment Consultants who truly do provide specialist “advice you can rely on”. Our friendly experienced team all have a strong knowledge-based approach to matching the right candidates with the right clients. Our strategic and commercial focus can be depended upon to deliver straight-forward and practical advice which will achieve positive end results.
A personal tailored service for legal professionals
eNL stands out from the competition by offering a truly personalised, tailored and confidential service. Compatibility and matching is vital in providing an excellent service for both candidates and clients alike. All eNL Consultants work to the highest standard, with supporting processes in place in order to achieve your goals. It’s our personalised service which ensures long-lasting relationships from delighted clients who are happy with past experiences with eNL.
Effort, focus and honesty
eNL Legal has a mantra of “effort, focus and honesty”, which benefits employers and candidates alike:
- Effort – we will always “go the extra mile” to
- Find the perfect candidate for a role, it’s all part of the service you can expect from eNL
- Ensure the brief for a position is detailed and accurate, this maximises the chances of finding the best candidate and helps add clarity to the recruitment process
- Focus – we concentrate and keep our focus at all times on the job in hand, which is the matching of the best legal professional to the most appropriate vacancy
- Honesty – above all we approach the recruitment process with integrity, which is critical in the legal profession
eNL Salary Survey
Each year eNL Legal publishes an annual salary survey. The Survey for 2018 can be viewed here. The survey provides a guide to basic salaries for legal jobs in the following legal sectors. Private Practice, both regional and international, US law firms and FTSE Top 250 in-house organisations.
How can eNL Legal help you?
eNL Legal recruitment agency is here to help you with all your legal job requirements UK wide, either with hiring of legal staff or finding you your next legal career move. Our contact phone numbers for Birmingham, Leeds, London and Manchester are at the bottom of this page. We can also be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Postal correspondence can be sent to our head office address - 7 George Road Edgbaston Birmingham, West Midlands B15 1NP.